вторник, 1 декабря 2009 г.

missfit counselling ANAL SEX — ENTERING THE FORBIDDEN DOOR missfit counselling ANAL SEX — ENTERING THE FORBIDDEN DOOR



missfit counselling ANAL SEX — ENTERING THE FORBIDDEN DOOR

Anal sex—chances are, if you’re a guy, you’d like to try it out with your girl, and if you’re a girl, you wonder why your guy wants to give it a shot.

To the girls, I say: “Keep an open-mind.” I’ve had anal sex, and will have it again, and it has its own unique pleasures.

To the guys, I say: “Be patient and empathetic.”

Now, if you’re wanting to get into anal sex, there are several things both the guy and gal can do to make it a pleasurable erotic adventure. (I’m focusing on heterosexual couples here, as I assume a homosexual couple has already worked out these issues. But, these suggestions, taken from my own experience, can apply to any couple interested in trying anal sex or in making it more enjoyable.)

The primary keys to enjoyable anal sex are relaxation on the part of the receiver and empathy and patience on the part of the giver. This means, guys, that you don’t pressure your gal into anal sex. If she feels pressured, she can’t relax, and if she can’t relax, it’s going to be a painful experience for her. Be patient, and be willing to work up to actual act in several small steps, or even across several sessions. Remember, patience is an oft’ rewarded virtue.

Here are a few suggestions that can help you experience an enjoyable session of anal sex:

After play is done, be sure to clean any toys (including your cock, guys!) thoroughly with antiseptic soap. And of course, don’t stick your cock (or a toy) into her pussy after or during anal play without washing it first!

This method works great for me, and I’ve learned to enjoy anal sex! Give it a try :)

http://freeporn.t.pl/ http://freeporn.t.pl/ http://freeporn.t.pl/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий